Re: [IP] family history?

my father is VERY into geneology- and he was able to trace our family
back to william wallace- like from braveheart- we even have something
that was his!

>From: "Michelle & Howard Schlight" >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: >Subject: [IP] family history? >Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:45:03 -0500
> >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions.
>Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is >needed
so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest >of the
diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >my paternal grandfather
had a brother who died as a child with what they now >figure was
diabetes, his death certificate had something listed like >'wasting away'
and as an old guy, this grandfather recalls the fruity breath >his
brother had before he went inot a coma and died > >most older death
certificates were not accurate enough by today's standards >to know
much..another example a woman who probably had a cancer internally
>eventually it ate away until she had open sores................. >
>thank you god for letting me live in THIS time slot rather than 100 yrs
ago, >when I would have died :0 > >on another note, my FIL traced his
family all the way back to Germany, where >the history ends because the
info burned down in a church, but it is a >mazing how much genealogy my
in laws have accumulated (Wales and Germany >descent) > >----- Original
Message ----- > > > > how many of us are very aware of each of our > > >
ancestor's medical history all the way back. I mean I can trace back a >
> > generation or two but get real, can we all go back many more
generations > > > than 2 > > > or 3 on ALL sides?