Re: [IP] keep it cold?

Hi Holly,

What you said is what I understand also. That insulin is safe at room temp
 for a month. As I go thru a vial every 2 weeks, I don't really worry. I do keep
it in a little pouch to protect from indirect sunlight, but as I live in Ak,
for the most part I do not worry bout the vial I am using. I do not keep it in
the car and I do take care to not let it get to hot or cold.

However, if you are traveling and do need to leave your vial in the car for
 some reason, going to theme parks, the beach for a day, etc, a frio wallet is a
great asset as it takes away concerns about the insulin getting to warm, and
thereby letting you enjoy yourself more. I think it is a good product idea,
though I have never used one. If I travel to hot areas, I plan to get one also.

Have fun on your trip, Tina