Re: [IP] Mastisol

Hi, I have a 2 1/2 yr. old who loves the water.  I only use the mastisol when
I know he is going into the water.  Not for the bath, but for swimming or
sprinkler and I Know he will be wet for a while.  I do not use the detachol to
take it off.  I simply get a good finger under the corner of the adhesive and
with one hard tug it comes off.  My son has very sensitive skin and eczema and
it doesnt affect him at all.

Krista Nastro
Mom to Anthony 2 1/2 Dx'd 8/25/02 Pumping MM 4/03 and Animas 7/03