Re: [IP] Medtronic alleges patent infringement

Just my opinion, but...if they (MM) can't stand the heat then it is time for
them to get out of the kitchen!!!  Competition is the name of the game.
 Filinf a law suit against someone who came up with a similar idea as you is
 Go for it!!!  I say the more the merrier.  The competition is really good
for those of us who are dealing with these issues and use these products.

mom to Joshua