[IPn] Oops, I forget today

Hello pumpers and friends,

I sort of forgot to send a pledge reminder out today. I'm sure it
wasn't missed .... but gotta do it.

First, thanks to everyone that helped to match the PHOENIX challenge.

We have one challenge remaining at the moment from the BIG APPLE.

Insulin Pumpers needs your support to continue to serve you. If you
are financially able, please consider a gift to Insulin Pumpers today.
We still have a ways to go with our pledge drive so if you've been
waiting to contribute..... just putting it off because you were busy
doing something else, take a few moments right now to make a pledge of
$10, $20 or more.

A New York City member has offered a DOLLAR for DOLLAR challenge of

To help match the BIG APPLE challenge, make a donation, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035