[IP] Re: Accutane

>>>  I have a son that is 7 weeks old and he does not have it.  I pray to
God he doesn't get it.>>>

Congratulations on the birth of your precious 7-wk-old son! I sense some
panic in your post over worry about future DM. PLEASE, celebrate his birth
and life and concentrate on living. IF for some reason he is diagnosed at
some point, there will be no reversal and do your best to give him a good
quality of life. Life is for the living. Life is for now. Live. (~_^)

The problem with the gene pool is, there is no lifeguard. ~ Steven Wright