Re: [IP] !!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright I can relate to occasional diabetic problems, but you have to
take responsibility for them and you are protected by the Americans with
disabilities act, so they can't fire you on that alone!!!  Good luck

>>> email @ redacted 08/06/03 06:56PM >>>
I'm unemployed because I get fired for diabetic problems and have
ABSOLUTELY  NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of The Ford's
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 4:48 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Is message below meant for me ??

If so, I do not know why.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Justin
Daubenmire
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 4:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: humalog duration

Hi Ryan.

My endo did switch me to humalog prior to going on the pump. I start
humalog
in about 1 week adn am getting into the process of ordering a cozmo
pump
like Liz mentioned. I probably won't get the cozmo for about 1 to 2
months
giving me time to adjust to the humalog using insulin shots. Hey, I
seen
your a programmer on one post and so am I smiles. I love number
crunching
and thanks so much for the brief outline of how my endo may approach
my
transition to a pump.

Justin

> I'm really surprised your endo didn't switch you to Humalog or
Novolog
before