[IP] Musings on IV-Prep

  com-mon, cant you people keep it together enough to keep you site from
fallin' out ?????

YEH, i got to admit, under my breath, i WAS sort of thinkin' that ...... a

that WAS before my site loosened up, just a tiny bit, this afternoon....
that WAS before, i thought i had it al straightened out. (tune to "drag-net")
that WAS before, i got home a few hours alter, and by bs was a pretty fine 85
that WAS before i had 3 slices of pizza, and 16 oz of REAL mountain Dew.
that WAS before my bs, hit 464, and the site  was loose, and, OF COURSE,  bent.

Guess what IM NOT gona think again ????  ;-)

(1:50, and we just woke, for a check... 86, and all is well)