RE: [IP] Re: humalog duration

 --- On Wed 08/06, The Ford's < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: The Ford's [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:18:26 -0700Subject: RE: [IP] Re:
humalog durationExcuse more ignorance -- what is 500 and 1800 rule ????Thank you
...> 4. The remaining insulin will be calculated probably using the 500
rule,> etc.> This basically gives the doctor a STARTING point...I use 1800
rule. Linda K
 I JUST found out about the 1800 rule myself yesterday....anyway, here is a link
to explain it:
http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_treatments/diabetes_insulin_rules.php Btw, I
GOT my pump!!!! My appt to get started is the 20th of August which is NOT soon
enough in MY book. Liz

Eliminate pop-ups before they appear!
Visit www.PopSwatter.com now - It's FREE.