[IP] Freestyle Tracker System

I still have the Freestyle Tracker System for sale...also a few DTron pump
cases if anyone is interested.  Selling really cheap.  Oh yea, the Accu-Chek
 Compass software and cable too. I am trying to get funds to buy accessories for
my son's new Animas.  My previous posts on this subject referred you to a now
burned out email address.  Please email me privately if you are intested at
email @ redacted  Thanks, Dawn