[IP] Deltec question

Hi Everyone!
Hope all is well or at least on the way there!
I am looking at the Cozmo for my new pump (I am one of the folks who has had
bizarro issues with their H-tron-even though I still think it's a great pump
and will miss my two babies!) and have 2 questions-- do you have to use the
Cozmo Essential infusion sets(what minimed or disetronic set does it compare
to)?  or does the pump use a standard leur lock so I can still use my
disetronic and minimed assortment of sets?  How about the cartridge?  is
that proprietary as well?  (I'd expect it to be...)
Thanks in advance!
Bekka Caruso