[IP] Is message below meant for me ??

If so, I do not know why.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Justin
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 4:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: humalog duration

Hi Ryan.

My endo did switch me to humalog prior to going on the pump. I start humalog
in about 1 week adn am getting into the process of ordering a cozmo pump
like Liz mentioned. I probably won't get the cozmo for about 1 to 2 months
giving me time to adjust to the humalog using insulin shots. Hey, I seen
your a programmer on one post and so am I smiles. I love number crunching
and thanks so much for the brief outline of how my endo may approach my
transition to a pump.