Re: [IP] High BGL during exercise

 Okay, Ryan said this WAY better than I did. I hadn't read his response before I
hit reply.

I DO have a query: does anyone else ever mistake an adrenaline rush for a low?

 My body is so trained to recognize the symptoms of a low and treat it, that
when I first started racing and would get that big adrenaline rush right before
the gun went off - I was sure I was having a low and took to popping some
glucose tabs on the way to the start line which only made me higher - now of
course I just test test test and I've learned to ride out the adrenaline but
it's hard to override the natural response and not grab at the sugar! Mind over
body I guess.