Re: [IP] Re: humalog duration

 --- On Wed 08/06, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Wed, 06
Aug 2003 19:58:06 +0000Subject: Re: [IP] Re: humalog duration I'm really
surprised your endo didn't switch you to Humalog or Novolog before going to the
pump! Well, you will likely see many changes once you switch to the pump.
 Ryan, I don't know if Justin will get to this today or not but I know him from
another list...he's not pumping yet. He's still working on getting a pump. I
think the last I read was that he had finally decided on the Cosmo, he was
trying to find one that worked best for him since he is blind. Liz
 >Is Novolog a newer insulin than humalog? What would you say is the
key>benefits to Novolog over humalog or is it just personal preference
between>Novolog and humalog?>>Justin

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.