Re: [IP] Insulin Carb Ratio

"Kerry Guidry" Wrote:

<<< I pretty much always eat a high protein low carb diet and the insulin to
carb ratio doesn't even work right on that. I mean . . . I am sure everyone
this list knows that if you eat meat and cheese for lunch it will raise your
blood sugar more than the insulin carb ratio allows for. Anyone else on this
of diet have a solution?>>>

Being on the LC diet myself I have learned how to cover for my PROTEINS, my
carb ration is good and stays the same on diet or else, but it;s the protein
that needs coverage.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes