[IP] Re: breastfed babies (Informal Tally of responses)

> Asking ONLY those who were diagnosed as Type 1 would NOT be a very good
> at all.

But, for our purposes it is a wonderful survey since we have confirmed that
we are either dx'd Type 1 if you WERE breastfed, or dx'd Type 1 if you were
NOT breastfed. It's not only one or the other to confirm: "Yep! I was not
breastfed, therefore, I got it!" or vice versa. This is all just YMMV

Mama whale to her baby: When you got to the top and start to blow, that's
when you get harpooned. ~ Zig Ziglar's mama