Re: [IP] Insulin Carb Ratio

Uh...I'm curious as to why you would think that rice, biscuits, and cookie
 wafers would "all take longer to digest". These are almost all pure carbs, and
would enter the bloodstream very quickly.  All have a relatively high glycemic
index.  And, for the purposes of insulin, hardly any carbs (other than fiber)
make any difference in how quickly they digest.

In this case, the food is likely entering the bloodstream BEFORE the insulin,
or very close to the same time.  I think the biggest problem was that it was
 just too much insulin for the food that was eaten. It is very easy to misjudge
things like rice, and cookies if they are homemade, etc.