RE: i [IP] Insulin Carb Ratio - dog food (OT)

>>>Ryan, how much of a rise do you ever see with a really high-protein meal?
I'm not talking high-fat, just high protein. The reason I am asking is

I'm posting this (*my* OT) to tell a tip we learned at the 2nd largest
county fair in the nation - Elkhart County. The master gardener said protein
is important in the soil to grow good veggies, therefore, he spreads about
10# of cheap dry dog food over a 20'x50' plot and works it into the soil.
After it is watered in, animals can't dig it up. Thought there might be a
few gardeners here who might use this tip.

We eat what we can and what we can't we can.