[IP] Re: humalog duration

While it is variable to each person, I think 1 to 1.5 hours is a reasonably
average peak time.

For me, my humalog usage is thusly:

I use up 85% of the humalog I take in the first 1.75 hours.  THe remaining 15%
of the insulin is used up in the last 1.75 hours, for a total duration of 3.5
hours.  Based on this, you can see that MOST humalog is used and gone during
that first 1.5 hours. Humalog is "top heavy" compared to Novolog.  Novolog
tends to work in a more even curve compared to Humalog.