Re: [IP] Insulin Carb Ratio

My insulin to carb ratios are all different for each meal. I.E for breakfast
it is 1 unit per 5 carbs, lunch 1 unit per 13 carbs, dinner 1 unit per 7
carbs. I started with the traditional 1 unit per 15 carbs but adjusted the
15 carbs downwards til I got my actual numbers. Took me like 2 weeks but it
is all good now. Everyone's body is different so certain foods will effect
yoru or your son's body differently while others aren't effected by it. Try
to figure out mathmatically using unit to carb ratio how to allot for those
certain foods.