Re: i [IP] Insulin Carb Ratio

Kerry, I'm on this list and have meat and cheese most days for lunch,
and I never bolus for it, and the BG stays as flat as when i don't
have any lunch. I think many people don't have their BGs rise with
cheese (or modest amounts of meat).   YMMV, there should be no
arguments here.  If anyone is uncertain, just eat a 3 oz block of
cheese and measure your BG.