[IP] H-tron & D-tron

I've had my H-tron's for 6 years and the only problem I've had
was that (after the warranty had expired) my pump took a hard shot
from a (floor) hockey puck -I play twice a week - and died. Disetronic
told me it couldn't be repaired, but considering all the fun
we had playing together, I figured that that was the way it would
have wanted to go!

John

=
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org