Re: [IP] Insulin Carb Ratio

Sounds like you absorbed something slower than you
thought you would, or normally do?  I have had to use
the square wave function a lot and it seems to help
me.  I had a strange experience yesterday and maybe
some of you can explain this one:
I ate a lot of licorice at work and so I kept bolusing
to cover what I was eating.  I started to feel
depressed in the afternoon and attributed it to some
situations going on in my life right now. I drove home
and felt very sad and tearful.  Ran some errands
before going home and once I did get home I checked my
BG.  It was 25!  My goodness, I had none of the
typical feelings I normally have with lows plus I was
functioning fine except for feeling sad and depressed.
 I do not understand how I could have been functioning
with that low of a BG.  It scared me as I definately
would not be out and about driving like that.  I
normally will feel very icky and disoriented at a BG
arond 40, so why not this time?
Blessings, Cynthia