Re: [IP] Pedometer

In a message dated 8/6/2003 8:02:36 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The item you are refering to is called a pedometer.  It is not an Animas
> product.  You can get them at most sporting goods stores or some catalogs.

I was thinking it was ANimas, because at the CWD conference, the Pedometers
were right next to the Animas booth.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps.  Leave a 1/4-1/2 inch
           border around the stamps and mail them to:
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
           Please indicate these stamps are for ASAP.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has Chiari, a rare
brain disorder)