[IP] Insulin Carb Ratio

 I pretty much always eat a high protein low carb diet and the insulin to carb
ratio doesn't even work right on that. I mean . . . I am sure everyone on this
list knows that if you eat meat and cheese for lunch it will raise your blood
sugar more than the insulin carb ratio alows for. Anyone else on this type of
diet have a solution?

Kerry A. Guidry
Type 1
Dx'd 1-1989