[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #440

After reading the data..call me stupid ?
 Does this conclude that I have type 1 diabetes after gestational and breast fed
my 3rd child ..she will most likely get diabetes?
My endo said that this didnt increase the chances
hmmmmm??  I hope not
Just had a friend die
 she turned type 1 after 30 had a stroke..then another one a few years later and
now died at 60 of a heart attack????
scares me..will I make it to 60?
 her daughter was just diagnosed with type 1 too! after having gestational
 too coincidental...that so many woman are getting type 1 directly after
gestational diabetes
 There must be some genetic testing that could be done to show that a woman is
predetermined to get diabetes from the stress of childbirth.

 Dawn Vesneske partylite Candle Consultant & Recruiter847-740-8851