[IP] site adhesion

    I Live in Florida, needless to say it is both HOT and HUMID here.  I have
had continual problems with site adhesion.  iv prep alone does not cut it for
me, so far the best concoction for me is iv prep, then once dry, mastisol, and
then the mastisol has to dry a bit as well.  Even this formula is not 100%
succesful for me, but works well most of the time.
as for tape, useless.......
I have found that good old alcohol removes the mastisol better than the
detachol which was developed for its removal......