[IP] Comfort Infusion Set Issue - Here's one I haven't seen before

Anyone ever seen this with their comfort infusion sites:

I opened a new box tonight when getting ready to change sites and as
I was getting ready to insert it, I looked a bit closer at it and noticed
that the canula was actually longer than the introducer needle.  After
poking with it a bit more, I noticed that the canula wasn't physically
connected to the rest of the infusion site.  It just slid off the needle
when I pulled a bit on it.

I can't use these little suckers because the needle won't penetrate my
skin covered by the canula and it would do little good if the canula isn't
conected to the rest of the set anyway.

This same problem appears to be on every infusion site I have in the last
batch I was sent (4 boxes - Lot #541254)

Has anyone else seen this particular manufacturing defect or have any of
this particular lot?