Kerri wrote:  "Anyway, I have always wanted 3 children but have felt with
long standing diabetes I
would be pushing my luck. My hi-risk OB has given me the thumbs up along
with my other Dr.s Now I just have to muster up the courage to go for it"

Kerri, I'm not JoAnna, but do you mind if I ask how old you are?  I am 39
and can't get past wanting one more baby.  Mine are 7 and 9, so it's not
like they'd be getting a new "buddy" but I would have 2 great
babysitters.  I was diagnosed with D at 36, so I was already getting the
Down's Syndrome lecture when I mentioned #3.

This is actually a pretty silly discussion for me, since I got pregnant
immediately with my first 2 kids and my husband and I haven't done
anything to prevent a new baby in 4 years.

Blessings to you and Baby #3!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!