Re: [IP] Re: insulin and airport x-ray scans

I kinda agree with Len, a month ago, I went from OH
to CA. and had my insulin in my carryon as well, had
3 layovers on the way out to CA, and 2 on the way back.
all times going through xray machines. Insulin was put in
frig both times, immediately upon arrival to destination, it
was still good.

Though i might be a lucky one. lol doubt it!