Re: [IP] globe and mail article - athletes using insulin

I couldn't get the URL to work and nothing was available about Patrick Issa.

But I heard this years ago when I was weight training.  I asked my trainer
about it and the story goes this way.  Insulin is also a growth hormone, and
as well all know you can bulk up (fat for most of us) on insulin.  It was my
understanding that it is taken in even lower doses than what most of our
more sensitive diabetics take.

More than likely, this is not a banned substance, so it might be possible
for an athlete to use it to his/her advantage.

Different strokes.......