[IP] Re: Re: Do breastfed babies have lower risk of Type 1??

My mother breastfed me and not my two sisters.  I am the only Type 1 of the
3 of us - dx at age 15.  I breastfed my daughter for about a month and she
was dx as Type 1 at age 18.  She did have a Hepatitis B vacination a few
years earlier as well as all the other vacinations that she was suppose to
have.  I did read somewhere that some study had shown a possible connection
but it's hard to know - there are so many variables.

Age 45, Type 1 almost 30 years, pumping 4 years and daughter Melinda, age
19 - type 1 -  9 months - MDI