RE: [IP] BEWARE - Precision Xtra test strips fail prematurely

I have had no problem using "out of date" strips if they are less then
six month over due. I have been known to set the meter's clock back a
year to fool it into using good strips.

I have had major problems with Merck and now Advance PCS sending me 3
months worth of strips and some of the boxes close the expirations date.

What are you suppose to do...not check your blood sugars?
Gail Donohue