Subject: [IP] globe and mail article - athletes using insulin

If you do a search on insulin and steroids and bodybuilding you will find
interesting things.... Definitely on the way to winning a Darwin!   Most
of the postings on the steroid boards say things like "left testical
atrophied curious about switching to humalog"  anyone willing to put
their body in harms way like this just can't surprise me anymore!  it's
pretty sick!
I actually did a websearch on insulin/humalog abuse after my insurance co
refused to fill me rx for 300+u/day saying that it was an inappropriate
amount! (not if you are an extremely insulin resistant, type 1,  and have
a chronic kidney infection and are almost 8 months pregnant)- they were
happy to fill my rx @ 100u because they fealt that was
"appropriate"....ugh.....needless to say I'm not taking this stuff to
bulk up!
Anyways, hugs all around
email @ redacted

insulin to bulk up???  some people really are aiming to win the darwin