Re: [IP] globe and mail article - athletes using insulin

This "article" was written by on <mailto:email @ redacted>e
Patrick Gamboa B.S. (kinda makes you wonder what the "BS" stands for,
doesn't it?)  FYI, his e-mail address is email @ redacted
<mailto:email @ redacted> in case any of you would like to express
your opinions....