[IP] Re: insulin and airport x-ray scans

I know this question has probably been asked a million times,  but here it
goes:  I have gone through two x-ray scans this weekend with my insulin
 cartridges in my carry on bag. I used the first one this morning, tuesday, and
of a sudden,  eight hours later,  my bg is 234,  when it should be 100.  I
 took 5.5 units at 1:25 of humalog, and an hour later I am still at 234. Could
my insulin have been damaged by the x-rays?