Re: [IP] Musings on IV-Prep

I have been using IV-Prep for YEARS with my sets and
never had a problem with them coming loose until this
summer.  In the last month I have had 3 sets literally
FALL OFF when I've been outside.  It is NOT humid in
Denver - so I cannot blame the weather for this sudden
change in adhesive properties.  And I'm not sweating
any MORE than years past (no hot flashes YET).

If the soap were to blame - wouldn't he have the same
problem when NOT using IV Prep since IV Prep removes
all the oils from the skin?  Just wondering.

Anyway - am going to order some Matisol (mastisol?) to
try to keep those darn things on while I'm in the yard
or playing tennis or walking from the parking lot to
my office (I really do have a job that does not
involve tennis).

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?