[IP] Re: breastfed babies

Ryan wrote, in part:
>>>If they knew WHAT caused type 1 diabetes (or, at least, a majority of
then we would likely have a preventative measure by now.>>>

THAT would be a *true* cure. Any other cure requiring maintenance in some
fashion would be a kind of Band-Aid lest it manifests itself (again).

I agree with Tom Beatson that it seems most of the responders with Type 1
were breastfed. Did anyone keep a tally? I was not and had no vaccinations.
My bro was b'fed for 3 months - I'm still the only DMer.

When you come to a fork in the road, take it ~ Yogi Berra