RE: [IP] Musings on IV-Prep

As we've moved into our few really hot summer daye up here in Minneapolis,
I've started using IV3000 transparent dressings by Smith and Nephew, and
have had no adhesive problems at all with my DEltec Cozmo Essential infusion

After a shower using Dial soap, I use IV Prep on the new site, then lay down
an IV3000 transparent dressing, then the infusion set. This setup withstands
sweat from exercise, swimming in the lake or pool, as well as daily showers,
for 3 days with only a little bit of peeling around the edges of the
infusion set.

And the whole thing it peels off easily in the shower, with very little
residue or discomfort, when I'm ready for a replacement.

Of course, YMMV.

Hope this helps!

Elliott Youngberg
Happily Cosmoing since Janary, 2003