[IP] WOOHOO! It's on its way....

 Minimed shipped my pump! (a 508 actually, due to my TDD at this time, my endo
felt that the reservoir in the paradigm would require refilling too
 It should arrive this friday...now I just have to set up an appt with my CDE
for pump training. Unfortunately, she is at a conference in Utah this week and
won't be back til monday...But I'm basically there!!! FINALLY!!!
 I have to admit, I was impressed with how smoothly things went with the
insurance company (Humana HMO)...Started the process last friday, and yesterday
(monday), they approved it...

So, I guess this week I'll go through "Pumping Insulin" again  ...