RE: [IP] Musings on IV-Prep

I also have had problems with IV prep.  Now I have switched to Mastisol on
those days when I am working in the garden or otherwise anticipate sweating
a lot.  I tried it once with a sample that Minimed sent me (no shipping
charge) and have now ordered the 2 oz. vial (for $22.95).  I have had a
problem with getting infusion sets to stick for over 20 years and the
Mastisol seems to work best.  I also yesterday got the "Certain Dri"
deodorant that was recommended on this site, but haven't tried it yet.  All
of the tapes seem to peel.

Anyone have any brand names of "hard" soaps?  I use Ivory.

Anyone know of a cheaper source for the Mastisol, in case my insurance
doesn't pay for it?