RE: [IP] Dual Wave

> >Also has anyone else found that specific foods do not work with the insulin
> to carb ratio?  Bread and a few others reck havoc with Mich's
> numbers.  I was thinking of giving him 50% more insulin for these
> foods. Em

If you rely on the package nutritional information for your carbs,
you will find it wrong most of the time for things like bread. If you
weigh it, you'll get it right almost every time. The portions size by
slice or unit is pretty unreliable, but by weight is right on the
money. Generally a gram of baked goods is a half a gram of carb.