Re: [IP] Insurance frustrations

> My insurance company wanted copies of my logbook for the last 4
> months. You had to have been a deabetic for at least 3 years, and
> taking more that 3 shots per day. Oh yah and doctors notes for
> whatever time period.
> jimb

I'd be willing to bet that it does NOT say that in your contract of
insurance. That's what counts. It makes no difference what the
insurance company "says", they must live up to the written word in
the contract of insurance. Since you have no say whatever in the
wording of the contract of insurance, it's pretty easy to jam it down
their throat when they give you some BS about what the do and do not
do that is NOT in the contract of insurance. This is the stuff that
good complaints to the insurance comissioner and bad press fo the
"abusive" health insurance industry is made of.