RE: [IP] swimmers out there - "Endless Pools"

Thanks Linda and Joel. I do try to be very cautious after I swim, but every
once in a while I just haven't done enough to keep balanced. I used to be
just 3 miles from the pool and I could really take my time, eat snacks, and
make sure I was ok. Then it took only about 5 minutes to drive home. Now it
will be a half an hour.

Also with the endless pool, the sales person mentioned how there are
different vendors and with "Endless Pools" you have to actually get out of
the pool to change the jets, but with other vendors, you can reach the jets
from inside the pool to adjust.

Is your pool from the "Endless Pool " company?

thanks
SueK