RE: [IP] Dual Wave

>Also has anyone else found that specific foods do not work with the insulin
to carb ratio?  Bread and a few others reck havoc with Mich's numbers.  I
was thinking of giving him 50% more insulin for these foods.

On page 108 of Pumping Insulin they address the issue of high or low blood
sugar after a particular meal of snack and one of the questions regards the

"Did the meal have an unusually high or low glycemic index?"

I find that for wheat, a high-glycemic food, that I have to use a little
extra insulin to stay
even. Hope this helps.