RE: [IP] Dual Wave

jimb, I need to say OUCH to your email.  First off I am affected more than
you can ever understand unless you are a parent and have gone through
anything bad with your child.  Believe it or not, of the 2 real bad lows
Mich had experienced on MDI I suffered more than he did.  He never
remembered either and I had nightmares for weeks.

Second, we used R on MDI.  We use humolog in the pump.

Third, I always consult his CDE.  But on a long weekend when I have been
banging my head for most of it trying to understand and still do not
completely I was under the impression that maybe I could get a better
understanding from those on the list that do understand.