Re: [IP] MiniMed 512 - now pumping!

The BD meter can be uploaded to the computer with a special program that I do
not have.  MiniMed is releasing their own program this fall, maybe September,
that will tie it all together.  Good luck,

To: <<A HREF="mailto:email @ redacted">email @ redacted</A>>
Subject: Re: [IP] MiniMed 512 - now pumping!
 From: "Mike Moffat" <<A
HREF="mailto:email @ redacted">email @ redacted</A>>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:12:57 -0400
great to hear that you are finally
pumping. I have a 511 and was
considering the upgrade.  Can you upload the BD meter to your computer or do
you do it from the pump. They have not told us yet in Canada the price if
the upgrade they say it will be less then the $450 US   but the price for
the software ect to upload from the meter is $199 considering I can do that
from my freestyle thanks mike in Canada