[IP] Heat and Humalog

My Husband and I were at a Pumpers support group last night held by the
People.  Also in attendence was the Novalog Rep.  She told us that Novalog
has been making there Novalog, for pumps for 2 years now.  When they came out
were approved for temps up to 98 deg. and will hold that temp for at least 48
Humalog is rated at 80 deg., and we have been told by our Pharmacist that it
would be ok at room temp for at least 48 hours.  We are going to check into
the Novalog and see if it works any better. My husband takes 108 units a day.
changes about
ever 24 hours.  He uses the 511 Mini Med. and he loves it.  Mini Med is
 coming out with a larger resevoir in there new 512 pump in 6-9 months. They
 explaining there new 512 pump that talks to the BD blood glucose monitor. Great
changes are being made for the diabetics behalf.
My husband has been pumping for 8 months, The meeting that we attended was in

Ft. Smith AR.
Good Luck and Happy Pumping
John and Jean Haynes