Pam said:
the humalog in my pump lasts less than 48 hours before
drastically loosing potency. I'm going to have to replace insulin every
morning and that's a drag. Any ideas?

And George Davis responded:
Try Novalog.  It is much more heat tolerant.

and Laurie Davis responded:
I started pumping 4 years ago in July and didn't have trouble with the
humlog until a few months later in December.  I would be fine for 1 1/2 to 2
days and then my blood sugar would start to climb.  I think it may have been
because I turned up the heat in my water bed because it was colder outside.
>From this group I learned that mixing regular insulin with the humalog might
help and my doctor was willing to let me try.  For whatever reason, it
worked fine and I tried to change every 3 days but sometimes it would be 4
or 5 days without a problem.  About 2 years later, I switched to Novolog and
did not need to add in the regular insulin and have never had a problem with
insulin losing potency.

I think you could try either - using Novalog is easier and I prefer it but

Type 1 29 years, pumping 4 years
* - Your Mileage May Vary