[IP] Re: 8 Paradigm failures

Sarah, They are losing money on you. I'll bet that somewhere inside MM there
is a folder with your name and the reasons for 7 failures. You can do
yourself and the persons on this list a great service by trying to get that
failure-analysis list. After all,some mistakes have been made and you should
be able to know if the problem is with you ( so far,a faithful customer) or
somewhere else.    Peter